All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty-two-year-old Estelle Bailey has had eugh of busy city-life and her hot-tempered ex. She escapes to the seclusion and peace of her family's clifftop home in Ravenscar, where the soothing solitude whispers to her soul as strongly as the sea itself does. But her newfound contentment is interrupted when a mysterious man-a Sachael, master of seduction-joins her midnight swim unexpectedly. Estelle struggles against his charm and the overpowering attraction she feels for him. He offers her a life she never could have imagined, a life beneath the waves . . . but at what cost? Before she can decide, she's captured, ensnared by the Sect, a secret enemy of the Sachaels, becoming a pawn in a war she knew thing about. Now, she's left with a new choice-escape the clutches of the Sect and flee into the ocean, or side with her alluring, intimidating captor and destroy the Sachaels forever. Can she turn her back on the man she might love, or will the secret of her heritage change everything? Set against a picturesque backdrop, Sachael Dreams is the first in a new series, exploring themes of romance, love, and identity, and the struggle that happens when all three collide.
- Author(s)Melody Winter
- PublisherReuts Publications
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReuts Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.