About this product
- DescriptionThe design of sacred spaces presents architects with a particular challenge. This title provides a survey of conceptual principles of designing sacred buildings for Christianity, Judaism, and Islam. It explains technical and planning guidelines for this building type.
- Author BiographyRudolf Stegers is the author of numerous publications and technical articles in the field of architecture. He researched the subject of religious architecture especially in connection with a work on Rudolf Schwarz.
- Author(s)Rudolf Stegers
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- Series TitleDesign Manuals
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintBirkhauser Verlag AG
- Content Note729 black & white illustrations, 111 colour illustrations, 729 schw.-w. u. 111 farb. Abb.
- Weight1360 g
- Width240 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.45Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.