All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionA country walk in Wales often involves an encounter with the past. There are countless prehistoric sites and monuments scattered throughout its beautiful landscapes. Although they are t found in great numbers, there can be little doubt that the stone circles erected by the Neolithic and Bronze Age communities of Wales play a significant part in this rich prehistoric legacy.
- Author(s)Julian Heath
- PublisherLlygad Gwalch Cyf
- Date of Publication02/02/2011
- Place of PublicationGwynedd
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLlygad Gwalch Cyf
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), map
- Width124 mm
- Height182 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.