All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a handbook about participating in group dream modalities. Practical exercises included in each chapter anchor the step-by-step instructions given for running a safe, yet deep and meaningful group process with or without a professional facilitator. Care is taken to discuss shadow projection, clear communication, and confidentiality issues. Topics include: nightmares, recurring dreams, childhood dreams, and synchronicity.
- Author BiographyTess Castleman, M.A., L.P.C., I.A.A.P. is a graduate of and a training analyst for the C. G. Jung Institute of Zurich where she teaches, lectures, and holds seminars. She conducts a private practice for individuals and dream groups in Dallas, Texas, and holds dream retreats in various locations both in the United States and abroad.
- Author(s)Tess Castleman
- PublisherDaimon Verlag
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationEinsiedeln
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintDaimon Verlag
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight308 g
- Width210 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.