All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSacred Dreams & Life Limiting Illness is about friendship. It is about soul-friendship and the writer's two decade experience as an Anam Cara (soul friend), Chaplain and Pastoral Counselor to persons with life-limiting illnesses. Many people living with a life-limiting illness report dream intensification and acceleration as their medical condition progresses. This book examines the psychological and spiritual significance of end-of-life dreams and how these dreams can be transformative to those searching for meaning and psychospiritual-healing in the midst of a terminal illness. The book also investigates the therapeutic value of dream therapy as a method that helps persons more effectively interface and process the existential and psychospiritual distress that accompanies life-limiting illness. Finally, this work explores through case studies how dreams can connect patients and clients to an authentic experience of the Divine and the Holy.
- Author(s)Rev. Terrence P. McGillicuddy Ph.D.
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.