All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe multimedia package includes the CD, Inspiration for Meditation, which contains 3 programs with meditations and chants. Very beautiful and useful for the therapists.
We are all on a journey of returning to the source of Love. On our way, we can either coast along with the current or use a paddle to speed our journey. We are all going home. It is up to us how long that journey takes. This book provides a paddle for those who have coasted long eugh.
Sacred Healing is for those interested in deepening their understanding of the inherent healing power of the soul and who desire to incorporate spiritual approaches into healing the mind, body, and emotions. It provides specific tools and approaches for psychotherapeutic interventions that integrate Western psychology and Eastern spirituality. The differences between the two systems are explored in depth, with a view to convincing Western psychotherapy to broaden its base and to urge Western therapists into spiritual training, t only to broaden their role in society but also to increase their effectiveness as therapists.
Sacred Healing is designed to be a handbook for psycho-spiritual practice and set a standard for quality, spiritually oriented psychotherapy.
- Author(s)Ronald L. Mann
- PublisherBlue Dolphin Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNevada City, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlue Dolphin Publishing
- Weight408 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Other audio)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20