All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn Sacred Markets, Sacred Capies, Ted. G. Jelen brings together the leading scholars in the sociology of religion to debate market theories of religion. As the contributors examine whether or t religious choices can be understood as responding to the same laws of supply and demand as other forms of consumer behavior, they bring out many of the issues, controversies, and concerns surrounding this invative theory.
- Author BiographyTed G. Jelen is professor of political science at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas. He has published extensively in the areas of religion and politics.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/04/2002
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byTed G. Jelen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.