All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou have seen the Television series, w read the book. Join adventurer, photographer and television personality Ryan Pyle, as he spends months exploring and photographing Western Chinas remote Sacred Mountains in an effort to better understand these most sacred Tibetan regions. His human-powered adventure is one of the ages as he explores the remote provinces of Qinghai, Tibet, Sichuan and Yunnan.
- Author BiographyAfter graduating from the University of Toronto with a degree in Political Science, Ryan Pyle made his home in Shanghai, China, where he still lives today. Over the last 10 years, he has gained an international reputation as an award-winning documentary photographer and is regularly invited to give talks about his work and about China at universities and institutes around the world. www.ryanpyle.com.
- Author(s)Ryan Pyle
- PublisherRyan Pyle Productions
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationWatford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyan Pyle Productions
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight260 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.