All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether sacred mounts or gardens, original photography, original architectural drawings, and three-dimensional renditions of temple ruins dramatically illustrate the concise scholarly insight and passion of the author. The cultural landscape of Buddhism is, for the first time, drawn together from the religion's inception to its grand spread through more than twenty Asian countries. This story is essential reading for anyone wanting to peer over the temple wall at the fascinating motivations behind such architecture.
- Author(s)Vikram Lall
- PublisherAirphoto International Limited
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintAirphoto International Limited
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $59.60
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $25.95
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $9.64Trending at AU $14.73
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.60
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.04
- AU $16.75Trending at AU $19.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.