All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOften radical and controversial, Buhner has clearly and beautifully explored the mysterious universal beliefs between ancient arid indigeus cultures as to the spirituality and healing power of plants and fermentation. In the spirit of Carlos Castenada, he forges a quest in pursuit of the experiential. Highlights of comprehensive information never presented in one volume include: mead, honey and hive products; heather ale; psychotropic beers; and beers and ales from sacred and medicinal trees and plants.
- Author BiographyStephen Harrod Buhner
- Author(s)Stephen Harrod Buhner
- PublisherBrewers Publications
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrewers Publications
- Content Notecolour & b/w illus
- Weight745 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine30 mm
Most relevant reviews
- mudrunnerjohn07 Mar, 2015by
I think its absolutely fantastic and I recommend it to everybody. I've made my first batch of mead and I'm over the moon.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.