All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaymond Donne wasn't always a school teacher. Not only did he patrol the streets of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, as a police officer, but being the nephew of the chief of detectives, he was expected to go on to bigger things. But when an accident destroyed his knees and he was longer able to do the job the way he wanted, he became a teacher in the same neighbourhood. He put the force behind him and came to terms with the change, or at least he thought he had until Frankie Rivas, one of his students and a baseball phem, stops showing up to class. With Frankie in danger of failing and missing out on a scholarship, Ray goes looking for him only to find Frankie's father bludgeoned to death on the floor of their apartment. Frankie and his younger sister are gone, possibly on the run. But did they really kill their father? Ray can't believe it. But then who did and where are Frankie and his sister? To bring Frankie and his sister home safely Ray must return to the life, the people, and the demons he walked out on all those years ago. Authentic, intense, and gripping, Tim O'Mara's Sacrifice Fly is the first in a series from a stellar new voice in crime fiction.
- Author BiographyTIM O'MARA is a teacher in the New York City public school system. Raised on Long Island, he lives in Manhattan's Hell's Kitchen with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)Tim O'Mara
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinotaur Books,US
- Out-of-print date14/03/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $26.86Trending at AU $27.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.