All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAther classic Poirot story brought to life by Hugh Fraser. Beautiful young Elir Carlisle stood serenely in the dock, accused of the murder of Mary Gerrard, her rival in love. The evidence was damning: only Elir had the motive, the opportunity and the means to administer the fatal poison. Yet, inside the hostile courtroom, only one man still presumed Elir was incent until proven guilty: Hercule Poirot was all that stood between Elir and the gallows...
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication17/02/2003
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight162 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Read byDavid Suchet
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time355
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.13New
- AU $24.77New
- AU $31.46New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $51.02
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.17
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.05
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $20.61
- AU $24.96Trending at AU $27.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.