All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKeeping crafty kids busy is a snap (or a pop in this case!) as the 15 reusable stencils built into this book easily pop out to provide hours of creative inspiration. Each two-page spread includes three pop-out stencils on the right, and easy-to-follow instructions for related projects on the left. Twenty unconventional crafts include:
- A hippo hand puppet
- Tree frog drinking straws
- A pink-feathered flamingo
- A toucan collage
- A lovebird mobile, and a wriggly snake bracelet to wear Kids will spend hours popping, painting, pasting, and getting super creative! Stencils can be stored right inside to book for easy access anytime.
- Author(s)Laura Hambleton
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitlePop-Out Stencil Art
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.