Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.20Trending at AU $35.47
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.17
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.70
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $41.17
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.81
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $41.28
About this product
- DescriptionConsumers looking to protect their financial future in today's turbulent ecomy will find all the right advice in Safe Money in Tough Times. Well-kwn for conveying sophisticated insight in simple and engaging terms, Jonathan Pond explains how readers can take control of their financial lives, overcome any money problems, and develop an all-weather portfolio to last a lifetime. Pond addresses such issues as avoiding home foreclosure, investing in turbulent markets, and coping with loss of income. Audiences will t only weather the storm but also put themselves in a position to thrive when the ecomy bounces back. This will be the go-to resource for individuals and families who are struggling through the Great Recession.
- Author BiographyJonathan D. Pond's work in educating the public on financial matters has been far-reaching and widely recognized. His sixteen prime-time public television specials have been critically acclaimed for their effectiveness in providing useful and understandable financial guidance to people of all financial circumstances. He is the author of You Can Do It! The Boomer's Guide to a Great Retirement; Your Money Matters; 1001 Ways to Cut Your Expenses; and Four Easy Steps to Successful Investing.Jonathan has been the pioneer in bringing low-cost, personalized money guidance to American households. His customized financial review reports are the most popular thank-you gift in public television history. He is widely sought as an objective and entertaining observer of the investing and personal financial planning scenes, and he has made regular national appearances on all of the network and cable television stations, including regular segments on CNN and over fifty appearances on NBC's Today Show. Pond has received many awards, including the Malcolm Forbes Public Awareness Award for Excellence in Advancing Financial Understanding and an Emmy Award for his contributions to a television series on financial planning in the twenty-first century.The American Society of Association Executives and the Newsletter Writers Association have recognized Jonathan as an outstanding author, and over one million copies of his books have been sold. He was educated at the University of North Carolina, Emory University, and the Harvard Business School.Although he often says the key to financial success is never taking financial responsibility for anything that eats, Jonathan doesn't always practice what he preaches. He resides in a Boston suburb with his wife, three daughters, and one slothful dog. Reader of over four hundred audiobooks, Dick Hill has won three coveted Audie Awards and been nominated numerous times. He is also the recipient of several AudioFile Earphones Awards. AudioFile includes Dick on their prestigious list of Golden Voices.
- Author(s)Jonathan D. Pond
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication09/03/2009
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Dick Hill
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time390
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.