All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSafeguarding is a serious and complex area of social work practice and for all students, demonstrating an understanding of important safeguarding theory, law, policy and skills for practice is essential. Students need to understand what safeguarding is and means across the life course, and this new text brings together common themes and kwledge in safeguarding across children, young people and adult social work to do just that. This approach will encourage students to approach the subject from a holistic perspective, helping them develop their understanding of core themes and transferable skills for practice.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Chisnell is a Senior Lecturer in Social Work at Teesside University. Caroline Kelly is a Senior Lecturer in Social Work at Teesside University.
- Author(s)Caroline Kelly,Charlotte Chisnell
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTransforming Social Work Practice Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight563 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.