All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpringer has here produced a major debut in English-language publications. It's the first book to describe very recent methods for pipe defect assessment such as tch fracture mechanics and critical gross strain. Pipelines remain the least expensive transcontinental mean of transport compared to the rail-bound or terrestrial transport. It has become increasingly paramount to ensure the safe utilization of such plant in order to prevent ecomical, social and ecological losses. This book adds much to the body of kwledge in this area.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/10/2007
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series C (Closed):
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGuy Pluvinage,Mohamed Hamdy Elwany
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.