All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionAs the fortress city of Flotnarhalle shakes the Northmen prepare for Ragnarok. The mountains spew smoke and the waters have begun to turn into poison. Jarl Theuterich watches as his city crumbles to the ground. How was he going to report this to the king? Among the cities of the Iron Coast, Flotnarhalle guards the western border into Carmite the bitter enemies since the formation of the kingdom. To have it crumble without attack was inexcusable. Theuterich orders his brother Sir Aegile, to load supplies onto a fleet of longships and merchant vessels along with the n-combatant inhabitants of the city while Theuterich prepares to defend the city. Aegile can only stare in horror from the stern of his ship as a dark cloud consumes the city and his brother with it. Aegile takes the fleet south as ash rains down upon them and finds that the king's city has also faced the wrath of the gods and w lies in ruins. What can they do w? They can't go rth, south or east; those are the lands of their enemies. They can't stay in the Iron Coast and choke on ash. They must go across the Great Sea to lands heard of through tales of lost merchants blown off course. What lies in these mysterious lands they couldn't even imagine...
- Author BiographyThe author lives in the suburbs of Charlotte, NC with his wife and daughter. He grew up in Williamsburg, VA, where he developed his love for history and sparked his imagination to bring the reader into his world. He is a disabled marine veteran.
- Author(s)Brent T Richardson
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.