Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1963 the Dona Ana County Historical Society initiated the publication of a historical journal to chronicle the rich and varied history of Southern New Mexico. The annually distributed SOUTHERN NEW MEXICO HISTORICAL REVIEW has over the years covered a range of topics from the settling of the region and the personalities that shaped its unique character to United States Military actions in the Southwest from the nineteenth century Indian wars to the border incursions of the early twentieth century. 2012 marks New Mexico's statehood centennial. In hor of that celebration the Dona Ana County Historical Society has compiled this anthology of representative articles from its REVIEW to make more widely available some of its outstanding contributions to the historiography of the Southwest Borderlands.
- Author BiographyMartha Shipman Andrews is University Archivist and associate professor at New Mexico State University, las Cruces. She is currently editor of the SOUTHERN NEW MEXICO HISTORICAL REVIEW. She edited THE WHOLE DAMNED WORLD: NEW MEXICO AGGIES AT WAR: 1941-1945, recipient of two 2009 New Mexico Book Awards and the Centennial Award as one of the 100 Best Books of New Mexico. Dr. Rick Hendricks is the New Mexico State Historian and a past president of the Historical Society of new Mexico. He also served until recently as the editor of THE SOUTHERN NEW MEXICO HISTORICAL REVIEW. He has authored or co-authored over a dozen books including the extensive don Diego de Vargas series.
- Author(s)Martha Shipman Andrews
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMartha Shipman Andrews
- Introduction byRick Hendricks,Dr Rick Hendricks
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.