All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionA planning guide for would-be long-term cruisers, particularly those who prefer to keep a pied-a-terre rather than cut all ties with home. It includes: routes to and from the Mediterranean; boat modifications; necessary documentation; good cruising grounds; managing house/garden/car/mail whilst away; over-wintering and visits home; and likely costs.
- Author BiographyClaire James and her husband Jimmy have been sailing the Mediterranean for the last ten years, and in the process have learnt almost as much as there is to know about the various Mediterranean cruising grounds and how to prepare for long-term sailing. Having raced yachts together between 1978 and 1991 they bought a cruiser and decided to follow their dream, setting sail for the Med in the spring of 1992. They have been varying their routine each year since then, sometimes cruising all spring and summer and spending the winter at home, and sometimes the reverse. They are convinced of the benefits of being able to cruise the Mediterranean long-term without having to give up their West Country home.
- Author(s)Claire James
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/09/2003
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content Note30 diagrams, maps, 40 b&w photos
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.