All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe dream of owning, maintaining and sailing your own boat without great expense can be achieved with the help of the Sailing Boat Manual. Written in down-to-earth language, it gives anyone new to sailing the confidence and kwledge to buy and enjoy a sailing dinghy or small sail cruiser. Packed with well-illustrated practical information and handy tips for both new and existing boat owners, this manual, w available in paperback, covers the routine maintenance, repairs and improvement of a sailing boat for those with good basic DIY skills and has further information for the jobs best left to the experts. There are also useful sections on buying, moorings and safe sailing techniques.
- Author BiographyDennis Watts has considerable experience of building, maintaining, improving and using sailing boats over four decades. His writing has included over 20 non-fiction titles as well as magazine articles on a variety of topics including all aspects of boating, and he also has experience of teaching sailing.
- Author(s)Dennis Watts
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/09/2013
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
Most relevant reviews
- robwayfromoz18 Aug, 2016by
Comprehensive and easy to read with basic introductions to topics discussed.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.