All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes God leads us in ways that are unclear or confusing. The path we're expected to travel is obscure, incomplete, contrary to logic, filled with delays and detours, or the total opposite of what we've prayed for. His presence is all we have. And our thing-but-God times teach us that God is all we need. SAILING UNDER SEALED ORDERS is a guide for trusting God through uncertain times and following His leading when it makes sense from an earthly perspective. In a time when everyday life is scary, we need a guide to sail through uncharted waters. Only with supernatural strength can we face the journey without fear or worry and live in a state of mind and spirit called peace. Peace is possible in the middle of war, disease, and tragedy because peace is t the absence of trouble. It's the absence of struggle.
- Author BiographyJack and Mary Branson are the authors of Murder in Mayberry: Greed, Death and Mayhem in a Small Town; Cutting Myself in Half: 150 Pounds Lost, One Byte at a Time (with Taylor LeBaron); Delayed Justice: Inside Stories from America's Best Cold Case Investigators; Changing Genes: What If Someone Else Were Wearing Your Jeans; and Filling the Dad-Spot: Getting to Know Your Real Dad. Visit the Bransons' website at www.jackandmarybranson.com.
- Author(s)Jack Branson
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.