All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSailing the Puddles tells the tale of imagination and the wonderful places it brings children. Following Dabnis, a fourth-grader who lives three long blocks away from his school, this book invites readers to enter the unseen world as only a child can imagine. Whether he is sailing away to the coast of Japan, hiking through the jungles of Africa, or facing pirates in the Atlantic, Dabnis makes the best of a rainy day. As Dabnis faces these and other adventures, he also has to make it home before his mom asks what took him so long. Leading children through the oceans of the world, Sailing the Puddles is a fun-filled story about making extraordinary things out of the ordinary!
- Author(s)Stephen Kisko
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $25.46Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.