All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times bestselling author Elizabeth Adler invites you on a decadent Mediterranean cruise where thing is what it seems, one is telling the truth, and murder is on the agenda When English tycoon Sir Robert Waldo Hardwick dies mysteriously in a car accident, he leaves behind a te naming six people he suspects might have wanted him dead. Daisy Kean, and P.I. Harry Montana team up to take the suspects and also six red herrings' on a fabulous Mediterranean cruise, all expenses paid by the late Sir Robert. As they call at Monte Carlo, St. Tropez and Sorrento, the mystery deepens. And the unexpected twists are just the beginning. Finally, they arrive at the beautiful Villa Belkiss on Capri, where Sir Robert's will is to be read and the killer unmasked. With the beauty of the Yorkshire countryside, the Mediterranean resorts and the magnificent cruise ship, plus the intense attraction between loner Montana and wary Daisy, passions flare and the beauty of the Villa Belkiss enchants. No one writes delicious armchair travel or intriguing suspense like Elizabeth Adler.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Adler is the internationally acclaimed author of seventeen novels. She lives in Palm Springs, California.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Adler
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.