All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
About this product
- DescriptionSailing with Cook: Inside the Private Journal of James Burney RN is about the young James Burney's experience of shipboard life and the momentous events that took place during the second voyage of exploration when he sailed with Captain Cook on the Resolution and then on the Adventure between 1772 and 1773. This book features facsimile pages extracted from the private journal and is beautifully illustrated with maps, portraits, contemporary documents and artefacts, including information text boxes on people and issues. It follows the successful format of other books such as In Bligh's Hand: Surviving the Mutiny on the Bounty.
- Author(s)Suzanne Rickard
- PublisherNational Library of Australia
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationCanberra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNational Library of Australia
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Foreword byPeter Cochrane
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.