All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSailmaker Plus offers the full text of the widely popular drama text, Sailmaker, by award-winning writer Alan Spence - plus an introduction by the author outlining his motives in writing it, and a wide range of background material by Jane Cooper, offering a historical perspective and detailed support for students who wish to write about the play in literary contexts, especially for examination purposes. Althougn suitable for a broad range of students, the play is likely to be particularly suitable for study at Intermediate 1 and 2 levels, or at Standard Grade.
- Author BiographyAlan Spence is an award-winning writer of several collections of poetry, novels, short stories and plays including his most recent works: 'Still', 'Clear Light' and 'The Pure Land'.
- Author(s)Alan Spence,Jane Cooper
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Gibson
- Content NoteApproximately 5 black and white photographs
- Weight154 g
- Width147 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.