All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSaint Andrew and the Saltire have contributed much to the culture and identity of Scotland of the centuries. As early expressions of commercial and intellectual dynamism, communication and diplomatic skills they encouraged Scots to seek and develop closer ties with Europe. Not only are the Saint and the Saltire venerated mechanisms of reconciliation for the diverse strands of Scottish society, the author argues that they also offer a potent opportunity for commercial expansion in the future. This book brings the story of the country's Patron Saint bang-up-to-date and incorporates many of the opinions of Scotland's most influential people as well as worldwide reports from the many Scots who celebrate Saint Andrew's Day on 30th November.
- Author BiographyMichael Turnbull is the author of several books of Scottish interest which include Scotland The Facts, Cardinal Gordon Joseph Grey: A Biography, The Edinburgh Graveyard Guide and The Glasgow Graveyard Guide. He lives near Edinburgh and is an educational consultant.
- Author(s)Michael T. R. B. Turnbull
- PublisherNeil Wilson Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2014
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNeil Wilson Publishing
- Content NoteBlack and white
- Weight295 g
- Width153 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.