All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA joy to those who were sad, a consolation to those who were suffering, peace to those who were at odds with one ather, refreshment to those who were weary from their daily toil, support for those who were poor and a healing balm for those who found themselves in prison. This is the way a fellow religious described the ministry of St. Nicholas of Tolenti. Thanks to Pope Leo XIII who gave him the title in 1884, we remember him today, though, principally as the special patron saint of the Holy Souls in Purgatory. This is a fascinating little biography of a saint whose feast is celebrated by the Augustinian Family throughout the world on September 10th each year.
- Author(s)Michael Di Gregorio
- PublisherAlba House,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationStaten Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlba House,U.S.
- Weight64 g
- Width109 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.