All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, Saint-Tropez, a heavenly spot on the French Cote d'Azur, has evolved into one of the most sophisticated holiday destinations for the 'Jet set'. Initially under the impetus of the many celebrities and wealthy citizens who lived there during the summer months, many luxurious holiday homes were built in a Provencal or Italian inspired style in Saint-Tropez. Lately this has changed: under the influence of local architects but also of the cosmopolitan population of the port town a resolutely contemporary design, both sober and timeless, pure and modern was resolutely chosen. The rewned interior designer Sandra Cerfontaine, the creator of Alessandra Home Interiors in Saint-Tropez, introduces us to the exciting world of contemporary design in her home town: exclusive, never before photographed homes that bathe in a contemporary and timeless atmosphere.
- Author BiographyInterior designer Sandra Cerfontaine is one of the greatest talents of a new generation. This daughter and granddaughter of architecturally impassioned entrepeneurs opened, at the start of the twenty-first century, her bureau Alessandra Home Interiors in Saint-Tropez. With her rigorous, feminine feeling she transcends sterile modernity with a soft, refined and original mix of natural materials (wood, stone) with a nuanced range of colours from grey to beige.
- Author(s)Daniel Hechter,Sandra Cerfontaine
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- Place of PublicationEnghien-Edingen
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Content Note150 col
- Weight2132 g
- Width280 mm
- Height350 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jordi Sarra
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.