All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the 40th anniversary edition of Saint of the Day, first compiled by Leonard Foley, O.F.M., and published in two volumes. Through the years, this popular book has been a go-to source for information on key saints. This seventh revised edition contains the following additions:
- New saints and blesseds such as John of Avila, Hildegard of Bingen, John Henry Newman, and John Paul II.An expanded Introduction, with more detail about the current process of canization. Also, background on the evolution of Saint of the Day since the first two volumes, including its recent formats as a daily online resource and as an app.A suggested resources section of additional Franciscan Media products with information about saints and blesseds Saint of the Day has been a trusted guide for forty years, and this latest edition continues the tradition.
- Author BiographyLEONARD FOLEY, O.F.M., was editor of St. Anthony Messenger magazine, author of Believing in Jesus: A Popular Overview of the Catholic Faith, and coauthor of To Live as Francis Lived: A Guide for Secular Franciscans. PAT McCLOSKEY, O.F.M., is Franciscan editor of St. Anthony Messenger magazine and author of Day by Day with Followers of Francis and Clare.
- PublisherSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCincinnati
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Anthony Messenger Press,U.S.
- Weight640 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byLeonard Foley
- Edition StatementUpdated and expanded ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.