All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn this learned, incisive, and witty probe into the ethical standards and practices of the academic world, ted author Steven M. Cahn takes a critical look at the duties and responsibilities of college professors, and provides realistic ethical guidelines for teaching, scholarship, and personnel decisions.
- Author BiographySteven M. Cahn is Professor of Philosophy at the Graduate Center of CUNY, where he has served as Provost and Vice-President for Academic Affairs.
- Author(s)Steven M. Cahn
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/09/1993
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Out-of-print date26/02/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.