All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $33.91
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $33.35
About this product
- DescriptionFrom vegetable garnish to grandes sallets, this is an appetizing history of salads. It is also a book about changing attitudes and evolving lifestyles, as raw greens and fresh vegetables have become more highly valued as healthy eating choices. Judith Weinraub reveals how salads were given their own place in a meal, sometimes before the main meal, sometimes as the entire meal, and sometimes as a last course. Truly global in scope, Salad describes the development of salads across Europe, the Americas and Asia. It is essential reading for food historians and food lovers everywhere.
- Author BiographyJudith Weinraub is an award-winning independent writer, editor and oral historian. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Judith Weinraub
- PublisherReaktion Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleEdible
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintReaktion Books
- Content Note50 illustrations, 45 in colour
- Weight318 g
- Width120 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.