Salad Days: Seasonal Recipes for Delicious, Locally Grown Organic Salads and Dressings by Pam Powell (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.93+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book includes 150 recipes for creating delicious salads and dressings using organic, locally grown ingredients. Recipes include Apple and Roasted Beet Salad with Fruit, Nuts, Gorgonzola, and Waterscress; Green Apple Sassy Slaw with Crisp Apple Maple Dressing; Pear and Grape Salad with Big Woods Blue Cheese and Concord Grapes; Pecan-Crusted Goat Cheese and Micro Greens with Crisp Apple Maple-Brushed Crostini; Chilled Moroccan Couscous Salad; Curry Chicken and Apricot Salad; Harvest Moon Salad; and many more. Seventy-five color photos and colorful illustrations from the author accompany the recipes. Sidebars and tips for green ways to prepare salads are included.
- Author BiographyPam Powell is the founder and creator of Salad Girl Organic Salad Dressing Company, with products that can be found nationwide in co-ops, Whole Foods markets. Pam shares recipes for her organic salads regularly on her Salad Girl blog. She lives in Minnesota.
- Author(s)Pam Powell
- PublisherVoyageur Press Inc
- Date of Publication14/06/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationStillwater
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVoyageur Press Inc
- Content Note75 colour illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width191 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Photographer(s)Paul Markert
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.