All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhether as an elegant starter at a dinner party or a fabulous summer lunch, salads are w the healthy, delicious star of the meal. So why stick to lettuce and a few crudites, when it's so simple to become a salad master and make something special? These triple-tested recipes showcase a world of luscious options, including Lemon-garlic Spicy Potato Salad, Tandoori Chicken & Spinach Salad, and Crispy Polenta Salad and Smoked Salmon.You'll also find recipes for dressings, as well as photographs and must-have information on salad leaves, oils, vinegars, and mustards.
- Author BiographyPamela Clark has a passion for food that is reflected in her role as head of a world-famous test kitchen. The team develops and tastes recipes for magazines and cookbooks.She lives in Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Pamela Clark
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight703 g
- Width213 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.