All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSalads in a Jar will show you how to pack your salads in jars starting with the dressing on the bottom, followed by the heaviest and most n-absorbent ingredient and work your way up through the lighter ingredients until you end up with the salad greens themselves on top. Everything stays separate and dressing free until you toss the salad together in a bowl. You will never need to eat ather soggy lunch salad again.
- Author BiographyAs a child, Courtney was more into playing cricket and fishing than cooking, but at the age of eight she started studying Margaret Fulton's cookbooks, and it was then that she first realized that she'd taken a real liking to cooking. After her time on Masterchef, Courtney set up her own successful catering company with clients ranging from a popular sports team to private catering jobs. This is Courtney's second book.
- Author(s)Courtney Roulston
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width210 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.