All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt seems the most overlooked creatures tend to have tricks up their sleeves or in this case, tails. Threaten a salamander and it might steal away, leaving one extremity behind. Kids will delight in the salamanders means of survival, and learn how this amphibian behaves in the wild.
- Author(s)Megan Borgert-Spaniol
- PublisherBellwether Media
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleBlastoff! Readers: Backyard Wildlife: Level 1 (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellwether Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width170 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.