All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionAnderson Rand presents a highly practical and easy to follow guide to getting your career on the right path, especially from entry-level. Outlining four key pillars, and the specifics of each, Rand offers extremely valuable insight to advancing your career to the world of six-figure salaries. Learn tips for: Career Advancement Responsibility Growth Getting a Promotion Getting a Raise/Improving Compensation Expanding Your Skillset in Valuable Areas Managing Business Relationships Maintaining the Right Approach and Attitude In the spirit of Ken Blanchard, the book is concise and to the point, and resonates with young readers looking for tangible, practical skills and advice for advancing their careers. It is an excellent read for anyone starting out in business, or those looking for a boost to the next level. Specifically focused on recent graduates, this is an excellent graduation gift, but anyone looking to advance will find value.
- Author BiographyAnderson Rand is a successful author and businessman. He has been in business in corporate America for more than 10 years. He has senior management experience at two Fortune 500 companies, and has helped countless people advance their careers. His first book, Salarytopia, is an insiders guide to navigating the road to six figure salaries, starting at the lowly entry-level. His work is concise and to the point, and resonates with young readers looking for tangible, practical skills and advice for advancing their careers. Rand has two books in the pipeline: Manage Me! - a simple and effective approach to becoming an effective manager. @#&* Jargon - a translation of the various terms used in business: what you need to know and what you don't.
- Author(s)Anderson Rand
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.