All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition of Sale of Businesses in Australia concentrates on the sale of small businesses trading as individuals or in partnership under the standard Sales of Business contracts promulgated by the various Law Societies and Real Estate Institutes. Several chapters also apply to the sale of businesses generally. Topics covered include: matters relating to the typical transaction: stock in trade, goodwill, plant and fixtures; additional matters such as intellectual property, business names, and the transfer of business leases; special contract provisions, including restraint of trade and employee provisions, and other special conditions commonly found in contracts; taxation implications of the sale; time stipulations; obligations on completion; disclosure obligations; remedies for commonly encountered types of breach by either party. The book serves as an ideal reference point for the busy legal practitioner involved in advising upon these transactions and has extensive references to the standard contracts in New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
- Author(s)S. A. Christensen,W. D. Duncan
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight800 g
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.