Salem, Oregon -- Photos in Black & White by Rolf McEwen (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.29Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of black & white travel photographs taken in Salem, Oregon during visits to the city over a period of years. The photographer was born and raised in Salem. The purpose of the book is to capture the spirit of the city including the new and old buildings, interesting objects, scenes, and sites. Particular attention was focused upon the historical parts of Salem, including the many historic buildings constructed between 1870 and 1910.
- Author BiographyRolf McEwen has been a photographer and writer for 40 years. He has published several photo books including Tripping through Oregon, Oregon Coast Drawings, Hawaii Pencil Drawings, Mediterranean Travel Drawings, Sketch Art, Portland Images - Travel Photos of Oregon, Salem Images, Seattle Images, Travel Hawaii - A Photo Montage, Dramatic Images, Images Black and White, Explosion of Color, Flower Wave, and Light Wave - Fluid Photos. He has written plays including The Honeymoon, Mad Love, Inspector Strangelove, Love Will Find a Way, The War, The Joseph Story, Esther the Queen, The Institute, Cranking Up America, and The Fan. He created adaptations for Moliere plays including The Miser, The Middle Class Gentleman, Tartuffified, Deceits of Samson, Ladies of Learning, and The Hypochondriac. He wrote a how-to book regarding theatre arts programs entitled For Love of Drama, describing how to create successful and financially profitable high school drama programs. His love of humor is apparent in his coffee-table book about how to cope with a boring temporary job--Survival Tactics for Office Workers. He also wrote How to Create Wealth - A Book of Wit and Wisdom, Teen Sexuality - A Humorous Guide Book, and a collection of poetry entitled Amazing World. He taught school for 36 years and directed high school plays for 30 years. He initiated and built a thriving performing arts program for high school students that allowed for four performances per year. He directed 71 full-length plays for the stage. He taught high school writing, literature, speech, drama, and photography, and was selected for Who's Who among College Students and Who's Who among High School Teachers. McEwen earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Puget Sound and a Master of Teaching degree from the University of Southern Mississippi. He studied art, music, history, and literature in Rome and Vienna, and traveled extensively throughout Europe.
- Author(s)Rolf McEwen
- Date of Publication23/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.47Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.