All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses upon the role of the sales force in today's changing world and how to design a sales force for strategic advantage. It includes sections on how to assess the current sales force design and how to implement change and covers customer segmentation, market strategy, structuring and sizing, alignment, metrics and managing change.
- Author BiographyANDRIS ZOLTNERS is Professor of Marketing at the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University. He is the Academic Director of three Kellogg Executive Programs and the author of a number of successful books on marketing and sales force performance. PRABHAKANT SINHA is Managing Director of ZS Associates, USA. SALLY LORIMER is a Business Writer, USA.
- Author(s)Andris A. Zoltners,Prabha Sinha,Sally Lorimer
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication25/06/2004
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight765 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.