All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs sales managers are encouraged to manage increasingly global territories, the art of selling becomes complicated and the rules of negotiation more diverse. This absorbing book considers the many facets of cross-cultural sales management, to provide salespeople and managers with a guide to making the most of the global sales force. Topics covered include: * cross-cultural negotiations * hiring, training, motivating and evaluating the international sales force * Customer Relationship Management (CRM) * sales territory design and management. Included in the book are ten international case studies designed to give sales students, salespeople and their managers an explanation of diverse cultures and the dilemmas, situations and opportunities that arise when selling across borders. The experienced international authors have brought together the most up-to-date information on the global marketplace - a subject neglected by many other texts. While still tackling sales from a managerial perspective, its cross-cultural approach makes it essential reading for those wishing to succeed in global sales.
- Author BiographyEarl D. Honeycutt is Professor of Business Administration at Elon University, North Carolina, USA. John B. Ford is Professor of Marketing and International Business at Old Dominion University, Virginia, USA. Antonis Simintiras is Professor of Marketing and Director of the European Business Management School at the University of Wales, Swansea.
- Author(s)Antonis C. Simintiras,Earl Dwight Honeycutt,John B. Ford
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2003
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25ill.16tabs.
- Weight725 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.