All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe new 9th edition of Sales Management continues the tradition of blending the most recent sales management research with real-life best practices of leading sales organizations. The authors teach sales management courses and interact with sales managers and sales management professors on a regular basis. Their text focuses on the importance of employing different sales strategies for different consumer groups, as well as integrating corporate, business, marketing, and sales strategies. Sales Management includes current coverage of the trends and issues in sales management, along with numerous real-world examples from the contemporary business world that are used throughout the text to illuminate chapter discussions. Key changes in this edition include: * Updates in each chapter to reflect the latest sales management research, and leading sales management trends and practices * An expanded discussion on trust building and trust-based selling as foundations for effective sales management * All new chapter-opening vignettes about well-kwn companies that introduce each chapter and illustrate key topics from that chapter * New or updated comments from sales managers in Sales Management in the 21st Century boxes An online instructor's manual with test questions and PowerPoints is available to adopters.
- Author BiographyThomas N. Ingram is a Partnership of Excellence Fellow and professor of marketing at Colorado State University, USA. Raymond W. (Buddy) LaForge is the Brown-Forman Professor of Marketing at University of Louisville, USA. Ramon A. Avila is the George and Frances Ball Distinguished Professor of Marketing and the founding director of the HH Gregg Center for Professional Selling at Ball State University, USA. Charles H. Schwepker, Jr. is the Mike and Patti Davidson Distinguished Marketing Professor at University of Central Missouri, USA. Michael R. Williams is professor of marketing and director of the Academy of Customer Excellence and Sales at Oklahoma City University, USA.
- Author(s)Charles H. Schwepker,Jr.,Ramon A. Avila,Raymond W. LaForge,Thomas N. Ingram
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note121 colour tables, 49 colour line drawings
- Weight1156 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.