All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProfessional Selling and Sales Management have become more complex and multifaceted than ever before, but also a more exciting and stimulating function and profession. Sales Management provides a comprehensive introduction to selling and sales management. Packed full of insightful real-world case studies, the fully updated and revised fourth edition of this highly successful text includes new chapters on Defining and Implementing Sales Strategies and Key Account Management. The book features an increased emphasis on the practical approaches to Professional Selling and extensive up-to-date coverage of Motivation and Leadership of the Sales Force, Techlogy, Sales Training and Sales Performance. With a wealth of international examples, it contains a unique combination of academic rigor and practical focus, based on the authors' invaluable combination of industry experience, expertise in sales consultancy and years of teaching and research in sales. It is the definitive text for undergraduate, postgraduate and MBA students of selling and sales management.
- Author BiographyJavier Marcos Cuevas is the Director of Custom Programmes, Executive Education and Senior Teaching Faculty at the University of Cambridge Judge Business School. His main areas of expertise and research are Professional Selling and Sales Management, Executive Education and Organizational Development. He has designed and delivered programmes globally and has also co-authored with Regis and Bill the book From Selling to Co-creating (BIS Publishers, 2014) and numerous academic and practitioner oriented articles and reports. Bill Donaldson is Research Professor of Marketing at Aberdeen Business School, Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen. His research interests are in selling, customer relationships and the management of sales operations. Regis Lemmens is the founder of Sales Cubes, a consulting firm which helps sales organizations to innovate and co-create value with their customers. He is also a professor in Sales and Sales Management and teaches at business schools in Belgium (Antwerp Management School, Solvay Business school), the Netherlands (Tias Business School) and in the UK (Cranfield School of Management).
- Author(s)Bill Donaldson,Regis Lemmens
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/12/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note19 black & white tables, 73 figures
- Weight615 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.