Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the handy paperback edition of McGraw-Hill's One-Volume, MBA-Level Course on Sales Management . The hardcover edition of McGraw-Hill's Sales Management is rewned for its straightforward treatment of the entire process of recruiting, building, and managing a results-driven sales team. Now, this value-packed paperback edition provides busy executives with everything found in the hardcover, all in a package designed to be more easily transportable and affordable.Look to this all-in-one sales manager's guide for comprehensive facts and analysis on: strategy and objectives; hiring; training; compensation; organization; deployment; forecasts; sales plans; nmonetary motivators; sales force automation; and, performance evaluations. As a sales manager, your career success depends on the performance and success of your sales team. Discover how to train and retain a team of top sales professionals - and mold that team into a motivated and cohesive sales unit - in sales management. Look to the McGraw-Hill Executive MBA Series for straight-talking, technique-filled books, written by front-line executive education professors and modeled after the programs of top business schools. The other paperback titles in the series include: Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers , Mergers & Acquisitions , and Corporate Strategy .
- Author BiographyRobert J. Calvin is an adjunct professor at the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, where he teaches sales force management in the MBA and executive education programs. Dr. Calvin is also president of Management Dimensions, Inc., an international consulting firm specializing in sales management training, sales training, marketing, and strategy. He is the author of Entrepreneurial Management.
- Author(s)Robert J. Calvin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication20/02/2004
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Executive MBA Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note25 charts and graphs
- Weight342 g
- Width149 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.