All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSelling is a skill that should t be limited to sales staff. Customer service, or other support staff, could all benefit from developing an awareness of and an ability to sell to customers. Also, the opportunity for developing those skills should t be limited to sales training workshops. Here, at last, is a mix of over 80 games, exercises and ideas that can be used to develop sales, customer service and other staff. They range from simple 'skill boosters' for coaching sessions or team meetings, through icebreakers, energizers and selling quizzes to full blown role plays and case studies. The principle at the heart of all the material is that games and exercises should be generic - transferable across different organizations and sales situations - and that they should use an 'open content' approach. This means that participants must supply their own examples and experiences, to make the material immediately and completely relevant. This collection of games and exercises will enable sales managers or trainers to: develop their people with confidence, secure in the kwledge that all of the material has been thoroughly road-tested on courses and seminars; ensure a flexible approach, varying their pace or style in response to the subject matter and their audience; reinforce the learning, using different formats of exercise to cover the same learning points; train (rather than talk), using the material to encourage people to start using what they already kw.
- Author BiographyGraham Roberts-Phelps has been designing and delivering high quality health and safety courses, and sales, management and personal development programmes for many years. As a training consultant and Director of 80/20 Training Limited, he has worked with companies of all sizes and across all industries. Graham is a prolific author whose books and manuals include 90 Brain Teasers for Trainers, Flip Chart Games for Trainers, Training Event Planning Guide and a series of ten Health and Safety Workbooks, all published by Gower, as well as his own series of self-published looseleaf training manuals on health and safety.
- Author(s)Graham Roberts-Phelps
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2000
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Weight649 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.