Salesforce.com Customization Handbook by Rakesh Gupta, Sagar Pareek (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $64.27Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $110.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want to use Salesforce CRM to automate your business requirements, or you have already adopted Salesforce CRM and want to streamline the sales process, this book is for you. Whether you are new to Salesforce or a seasoned expert, you will be able to master the basic functions as well as the advanced features of Salesforce.com. No previous experience in computer coding or programming is required.
- Author BiographyRakesh Gupta is a Salesforce MVP, evangelist, trainer, blogger, and an independent Salesforce consultant. He is from Katihar, Bihar, and lives in Mumbai. He has been working on the Force.com platform since 2011. Currently, he is working as a Salesforce consultant and is a regular contributor to the Salesforce Success Community. He is the co-author of Developing Applications with Salesforce Chatter, Packt Publishing, and he is also a technical reviewer of Learning Force.com Application Development, Packt Publishing. He is very passionate about Force.com and shares information through various channels, including his blog at http://rakeshistom.wordpress.com. He has trained almost 150 professionals around the globe and handled corporate trainings. He has 5x certifications in Salesforce. He works on all the aspects of Salesforce and is an expert in data migration, integration, configuration, and customization. He is the leader of the Navi Mumbai and Nashik developer user groups in India. He is also the initiator of the Mumbai Salesforce user group. He organizes Meetups at regular intervals for the groups he is part of. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can follow him on Twitter @rakeshistom. Sagar Pareek is a Salesforce enthusiast, blogger, author, and Salesforce certified Force.com developer. He is from Bikaner, Rajasthan, and currently lives in Noida. He has been working on the Force.com platform since 2012, from his college days. Since 2013, he is working for Astrea IT Services Pvt. Ltd., Noida as a Salesforce developer. Prior to that, he worked as a PHP and Java intern at Acme Embedded Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Bikaner. He was featured by Salesforce in a webinar (Boost Your Career: Get Cloud-Trained and Certified). He won a prize in the Salesforce New Year Resolution 2013 challenge. He actively participates in the Salesforce discussion platforms such as user groups and organizing workshops. He leads the India Salesforce student developer user group and is the co-leader of the Navi Mumbai Salesforce developer user group. You can follow him on his blog at http://forceexperiment.wordpress.com. He holds a Bachelor of Technology degree in Computer Science and Engineering from Rajasthan Technical University and is an alumnus of Manda Institute of Technology, Bikaner. He spends his spare time with his family and friends and exploring Force.com. He is the co-author of Developing Applications with Salesforce Chatter, Packt Publishing. You can connect with him on Twitter @Sagarjaipareek.
- Author(s)Rakesh Gupta,Sagar Pareek
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.