All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of stories of men, their units and the actions they took part in during the conflict of 1914-1918, together with stories other points of interest along the old Western Front. Each story is supported with photographs and maps showing the area of the action as it was then, and is today. The content feature-titles are: Larch Wood (Railway Cuttings) Cemetery; Second Lieutenant Keith Rae; Bellewaarde Farm; Major William Redmond; H. H. Prince Maurice of Battenberg; Major Cropper?s Craters; Sergeant Harry Combes D.C.M., R.G.A.; A Cemetery Lost; A Scottish Soldier; Along the Messines Ridge; Halloween Night 1914; A Bloodless Victory; Old Bill is Born; The Yanks are Coming; The Lost Mines of Messines; Hospitalization South of Poperinghe and Canada at Ypres.
- Author(s)Ted Smith,Tony Spagnoly
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/1993
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCameos of the Western Front S.
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Content Note8pp illustrations, 20 maps
- Weight295 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Introduction byJonathan Nicholls
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.