All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAther group of stories in the Salient Points series. A collection of stories of men, their units and the actions they took part in during the conflict of 1914-1918, together with stories other points of interest along the old Western Front. Each story is supported with photographs and maps showing the area of the action as it was then, and is today. The content feature-titles are: The Black Watch; Lord Worsley at Zandvoorde; The 1st Battalion Royal Welch Fusiliers at Zandvoorde; The Worcesters and the Welsh at Gheluvelt in 1914; The Youngest Soldier; Major Lae Hawker at Abeele Aerodrome; 16th Battalion (The Canadian Scottish) at Kichener Wood; Pond Farm; Fray Bentos at Hill 35; The Liverpool Irish at Schuler Galleries; The O'Donnell Twins; New Zealand at the village of Messines; Reconciliation at Broodseinde.
- Author(s)Ted Smith,Tony Spagnoly
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/01/1998
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleCameos of the Western Front S.
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.