All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA follow-up children's storybook featuring Sally, the black Labrador dog. Sally the Labrador was introduced last year in Stephen Huneck's Sally Goes To The Beach (0 8109 4186 4). Now, in this equally charming follow-up, Sally takes a trip to the mountains, where she again encounters new friends, new smells, new games, and, best of all, new adventures.
- Author BiographyStephen Huneck is an internationally acclaimed painter and sculptor, with a chain of galleries across the United States. His work is included in various museums, including the Smithsonian Institution, and the Museum of American Folk Art, New York.
- Author(s)Stephen Huneck
- Date of Publication02/04/2001
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note38pp colour illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width272 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Reading Age4-8
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $52.50Trending at AU $60.73
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $65.89
- AU $34.39Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $47.50Trending at AU $66.87
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $42.24Trending at AU $60.57
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.