All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents detailed methods on a variety of aspects of Salmonella research, focusing on those which provide landmarks for future discovery. It is the first comprehensive volume of methods and protocols for studying Salmonella and will be indispensable to researchers engaged in the study of Salmonella, and enterobacteria in general. Each chapter provides a short overview of the topic, followed by detailed explanations of techniques.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication22/08/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 394
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note129 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAbe Eisenstark,Heide Schatten
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.01Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.