All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSalt-glazed ceramics are very popular both among makers and collectors, due to their distinctive 'orange peel' surface. This guide covers the history and technical side of salt glazing as well as providing a showcase of the leading salt glaze artists from around the world.
- Author BiographyPhil Rogers is a well-known British potter. He is a fellow of the Craft Potters Association, and for a number of years he was its Chair. He lectures around the world on ash glazes, throwing and salt glazing. He also runs summer workshops each year on these topics. He has previously written two other books - Ash Glazes and Throwing Pots.
- Author(s)Phil Rogers
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/08/2002
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight1396 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $45.70Trending at AU $72.17
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.26Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.28Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.